Friday, December 28, 2018

6

Click on the picture to really get a good look at it.
I love this material. This is a piece that has been run through the first step of coarse grit. I thin it will polish out really nice. I will probably wind up as a drop on a necklace.

Patti would have like this stone. Of course, she liked just about anything I made for her to wear. She never really lived long enough to see what I can really do, but she enjoyed the pieces she had.

She never really was interested in watching me cut and polish or silversmith, but she certainly enjoyed showing off the finished pieces when she wore them to work at the college.

I hope to come across more of this material this summer. I have boxes and boxes waiting to be cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post a comment here.