Friday, December 28, 2018

7

I was please to see this cut in half. It's a pretty light blue. I have no idea what I can do with it since the other side is rounded. Back in the day, I would have placed the pair in a small white box and set it in the display counter. Someone would surely have bought it as is.

I could reopen my store up on the square one day, but I consider myself retired and I simply do not want to be bothered with all the sales taxes and property taxes. And then, there is the issue of having to deal with the public day in, day out. I miss the interactions with people, but after twenty years in my store, I can really do without the hassles. People would come in, look around, talk and talk, then talk some more. Sometimes, people would buy, but usually they wanted to argue about the prices. No thank you! I tired of trying to explain the time that goes into what I did.

Back in the South, people came into my galleries, looked around, and exclaimed over the craftsmanship and actually bought...at my prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post a comment here.