Saturday, December 29, 2018

8 Gossip

The gossip today around YouTube was an odd mixture of topics. Looks like many people are concerned about Martial Law coming to our country just about any day. News continues about the buildup of the prison at Gitmo. Apparently lots of money has been invested in updating the facilities and docks to allow for future prisoners in great numbers. The strange events regarding the envelopes at Bush's funeral is still a hot topic. Of course, the blue sky and partial black out and blown transformers at New York are still in the news. I think it is strange that we have yet to see any closeup views of the actual event. I read that a new Caravan will be heading up our way, this time more like 15,000 people  intend on crashing our border, since so many of the earlier caravaners are actually being turned loose in the States.
I also read that GeoEngineering is coming in 2019, like we have not already seen it for years. Direct Energy Weapons are  being discussed on a regular basis. I seriously think DEW was used to kill thousands of citizens at Paradise, California.
The news media is not reporting most of the information that the pubic should be aware of. 9-11 has certainly come into the social media again. Conspiracy theories abound, but when properly researched, much truth can be found. I think most people tend not to want to be associated  with the "crazy people" who follow "conspiracy theories." There are a ton of questions that arise in connection with 9-11. I guess I am far too old to be concerned with what people think about me and/or my views. I don't usually take sides on most issues. I believe that we should be open to different views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post a comment here.